Hernández Cruz Funerary Services web page design
Irving Cruz co-founder of Hernández Cruz Agencia de Servicios Funerarios
Antonio Misael Gutiérrez Delgado
María Fernanda Bañuelos
Link to the website: https://hernandezcruzserviciosfunerarios.com/
Design of interactive media (web platform) in a period of 1 month, for Hernandez Cruz Funeral Services Agency, so that future customers can enter and learn more about their services.Developed with HTML & CSS in Wordpress, hosted by Godaddy and tracked by Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
Arises from the inevitable need of the human (decease), and regrettably increased because of the situation that the world currently lives (COVID-19). The objective was to enhance the differentiators from other funeral homes, which are the local artisanal production of coffins in a little town in Mexico named Doxey and the Professional care guidance throughout the duel process. (Psychological service/Tanatology).
- Strategic Plane (Business Model, Market Analysis)
- Key Decisions (Target Market, Positioning, Communication and Budget Objectives, Mission, Vision and Values)
- Positioning Statement (Brand Identity/Needs Transformed to Functional, Symbolic and Experiantial Benefits/Attributes)
- Outreach Strategy (Functional=software & content= requirements)
- Structure (Communication elements and functions)